Those Eyes

Want to talk about Croatia, PETA or anything not completely Goran related? Here's the place. Be forewarned, some talk may become political, please respect the views of others as you would ask them to respect yours.

Moderators: Zone3120, AzizalSaqr, Trainerjen, Nina, jenwhaley, MarcySue

Those Eyes

Postby Rory » Tue May 06, 2008 12:02 am

I appologize in advance if this topic has been touched before (already used the search engine and didn't find it) or if it is a too superficial question to ask but I'm having a discussion on this topic: What is the real color of his eyes? Because:

-I see them steel blue.
-But I've been assured by different people that they are: hazel, gray, green.
-The most interesting proposal is the one that says that the color of his eyes changes depending on the light reflecting on him...

At the end, what is TRULY the color of his eyes?
Rory

Postby Trainerjen » Tue May 06, 2008 9:27 am

I'm pretty sure they're hazel and reflect the light, or whatever he happens to be wearing. I have the same type of hazel, and my eyes will be pure blue, pure green or a mixture depending on what I'm wearing or where I am.

Hope this helps. :)
"He Seems Depressed...." "He's European, that's his baseline."

"The X chromosome carries three times as much genetic information as the Y. Do you think that's why men are simpler?"~Abby Lockhart
Trainerjen

Postby AzizalSaqr » Tue May 06, 2008 10:05 am

This has been addressed elsewhere, but, Shellie made us a pic to show exactly that they are indeed green and not the blue some are certain is the case.

Goran's actual eyes:

AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

Postby Mrs Eyre » Tue May 06, 2008 10:24 am

I wish I could take credit for the picture but it was not I but some other clever soul who did that.

The closest I've ever seen his eyes look to blue is a sort of blue/grey, leaning more to the grey. Cetainly more often than not they seem hazel/green to me.

JD has met the bloke and will verify that I think.
The Croatian Sensation pulls a Rabbi out of the hat!

Q: What do you call an Australian with a bottle of Champagne?

A: A waiter.
Mrs Eyre

Postby AzizalSaqr » Tue May 06, 2008 10:28 am

Oops, sorry Shellie, I was thinking you brought the pics over and so you had made it..my bad.

8)
AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

Postby Rory » Wed May 07, 2008 1:57 am

AzizalSaqr wrote:This has been addressed elsewhere, but, Shellie made us a pic to show exactly that they are indeed green and not the blue some are certain is the case.

Goran's actual eyes:

WOW! :shock: It looks VERY clear in this photo...Wonder what would happen if I had a poster like that in my room...Yum!...intimidating look...

That must be color that appear in his papers.
Can we actually conclude then, that Green is the "official" one?
Rory

Postby AzizalSaqr » Wed May 07, 2008 2:30 am

Having seen them in person, I'd say, yes.

JD
AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

Postby Rory » Wed May 14, 2008 1:59 pm

OH MY! How did you meet him?
Did he talk to you? Signed you something? How is he? I mean, does he look like we all imagine? Huge, hot, sexy?
I would have had my heart in stuck in the throat. You are a lucky girl!
Rory

Postby SAN » Wed May 14, 2008 2:47 pm

Rory wrote:Huge, hot, sexy?

Says it all, that...
SAN

Postby AzizalSaqr » Wed May 14, 2008 5:24 pm

Rory, I met Goran and Maura in 2004 at the Nuts for Mutts dog show, I was able to spend a few minutes talking to them right as they arrived. Here is a link to my photos from the event itself, I didn't have any taken while I was talking to him, or while he was signing things for me, so, he's wearing his sunglasses in all my pics:

http://journals.aol.com/azizalsaqr/GoranVisnjic/entries/14

I was wearing a Zagreb t-shirt from my trip to Croatia and that was where we started our conversation, talking about the country and my trip. He was interested in what I thought of the country and what I had seen. He signed four different items for me, then was curious as to how I had found the items I had, I remember him commenting that he hadn't even seen one of them before. I had a program for Welcome to Sarajevo from Japan, a photo from Committed, an ER script and something else which escapes me at the moment. I remember thinking that neither he nor Maura seemed bitten by the celebrity ego bug and if I hadn't known they were celebrities they wouldn't have stood out at all. After maybe ten minutes the woman who was with them reminded them that they needed to go and they excused themselves and headed off to the official celebrity sign-in area.
AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

Postby Trainerjen » Wed May 14, 2008 11:33 pm

Hubba hubba JD. YUMMY! :lol: Thanks for that. Who CARES if he's wearing sunglasses? He's still hot. :P
"He Seems Depressed...." "He's European, that's his baseline."

"The X chromosome carries three times as much genetic information as the Y. Do you think that's why men are simpler?"~Abby Lockhart
Trainerjen

Postby Rory » Thu May 15, 2008 12:12 am

With or without sunglasses ...with or without shirt...He looks good with or without anything.
You met DA man and MA woman at the same time in the Nuts for Mutts dog show?! :shock: YOU ARE THE LUCKIEST ER FAN EVER!

Aww I love the #2 photo in the link, he's got the Melting-Goran-Smile (Stage 1) in that one! Hee Picture #11 was taken after you passed out? Excellent shot, different perspective.

AzizalSaqr wrote: I was wearing a Zagreb t-shirt from my trip to Croatia and that was where we started our conversation

That was a good way to call his attention. I'm going to tattoo Zagreb on my face...

Both Maura and Goran, from what I've perceived from the interviews they have given, don't give themselves airs of superiority. That's what I like about them, they are modest actors.
Four items signed and what items! 8) It must have been an awesome experience for you.
Rory

Postby SAN » Thu May 15, 2008 12:30 am

Rory wrote: I'm going to tattoo Zagreb on my face...

Good thing I had finished my tea when I read that... it would have been coming out my NOSE...
SAN

Postby Rory » Thu May 22, 2008 4:27 pm

SAN wrote:
Rory wrote: I'm going to tattoo Zagreb on my face...

Good thing I had finished my tea when I read that... it would have been coming out my NOSE...

You know you would do it...to make him look at you with "those eyes"...(if you don't like needles, you can use a tattoo-like transfer sticker.)
Rory

Postby lylee » Fri May 23, 2008 2:59 pm

Not sure it would be easy to find a transfer sticker with Zagreb on it... :mrgreen: 8)
lylee

Next

Return to Goran Related