Trade Video Goran lists here

Want to talk about Croatia, PETA or anything not completely Goran related? Here's the place. Be forewarned, some talk may become political, please respect the views of others as you would ask them to respect yours.

Moderators: Zone3120, AzizalSaqr, Trainerjen, Nina, jenwhaley, MarcySue

Postby SAN » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:24 am

Netterski:

Try this...

I had the same message pop up when I tried to play it, but was able to anyway. I uploaded these onto YouTube so you could at least watch it. The picture quality isn't wonderful.

I find GV very charming in this interview, and if you listen to the interviewers responses (she's off camera), I think you'll see she was charmed also, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wPV7xWETRE - Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY4uIZTLA1Y - Part 2
SAN

Thanks

Postby netterski » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:00 am

SAN

Thanks for posting those links. As it turns out, I DO have those clips already (just didn't remember but found them in my personal archives). Still, without seeing them, I wouldn't have been able to tell. You're a peach!

Netterski
netterski

Postby SAN » Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:25 pm

No problem - I wasn't sure either until I saw one! I really need to organize all my clips and interviews, etc., and put them on DVD...
SAN

Postby gjane » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:57 am

...sorry for problems guys.. :oops: :roll: ...I downloaded them from youtube in FLV format...then I changed them in to the avi...and then finally in to the wmv...it works for me...sorry again.. :? :wink:
gjane

Postby Nina » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:51 am

Jana, what you used the program for converting FLV to AVI?

I need in it! :oops:

thanks!
Nina

Postby Mumu » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:21 am

Hi Nina, :)
I use SUPER converter.

Muriel :wink:
Mumu

Prepoznavanje

Postby Teachlaw2005 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:56 pm

Is there anyone out there who would burn a DVD of Prepoznavanje for me? Am more than willing to pay for time spent and S&H. THANKS[/b]
Teachlaw2005

Postby AzizalSaqr » Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:30 pm

Thanks, Nina!

8)
AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

Postby Shime02 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:30 pm

Hello! This is my first post so I hope I'm doing this right. I was wondering if someone could possibly advise me, as I am having trouble downloading the above clips. Something about an invalid session. Anyone else experiencing this by any chance?
Shime02

Postby SAN » Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:14 am

Well,I can't do anything with this rar file format... I'm too computer stupid to figure it out - have been trying for hours to get the first one downloaded, then unzipped... I can't begin to describe my disappointment.

SAN

same problems

Postby netterski » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:47 am

I wondered why I hadn't downloaded these clips and then I tried. RapidShare is SO slow. It takes 2 minutes before the download begins and then I can only download once is a certain period of time (can't remember if it's an hour, 8 hours, or a day).

THEN I tried to open the files, and WinZip doesn't recognize them.

Appriciate the posting and the time it must've taken to create the clips, but guess I'll have to live without them.
netterski

Postby Mumu » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:13 pm

Hello,

Rapidshare is indeed slow. too bad :x

BUT, if you encounter difficulties with winzip (which is not free anymore) I use great alternatives like Winrar and/or Winace.

Look on following sites for more information:

http://www.winace.com/
http://www.winrar.be/download.htm

By the way.. to view the full movie, you need to download all parts first. when that is done (after hours of waiting, if you are not a paying member) you unpack the first file. The program will unpack and glue all other parts to one big file.. your oh so long anticipated movie!

Greets,

hubby of Mumu (too lazy to make an account) :lol:
Mumu

re

Postby Andrejia » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:01 am

Not sure if this is the right place, please move my post if it's not. I managed to download Duga Mracna Noc (I can upload it on megaupload, if anyone's interested) but I can't watch it due to language barrier. So...does anyone know where I can find some subtitles in English?
Andrejia

Postby AzizalSaqr » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:01 am

The DVD is available w/subtitles on E-Bay fairly often...or are you talking about the mini-series? I don't think I've ever seen a subtitled version of that. There was talk that Goran was interested in making some of his Croatian work available in the US, maybe this would be one of them and if that was the case, a subtitles would be included.

JD
AzizalSaqr
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Goran Related